Thursday 23 December 2010

Guest entry on Tom Moloughneys blog

 Deutsche Version
Tom Moloughney, driver of #250, asked me to write a guest entry for his own blog.
Tom is the most active and most famous MINI E blogger and with almost more than 45.000 mi driven he has the highest mileage of the whole test-fleet.

I fulfilled Toms request  and gave a brief summary of the MINI E program in Germany.
The following will link to the page of my guest entry at Tom Moloughneys blog:

http://minie250.blogspot.com/2010/12/mini-e-driver-stefan-reitmeier-checks.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post Stefan! The readers of my blog really enjoyed it. It is really great to see that people are passionate about e-mobility in other countries. Hopefully you and I are part of the beginning of an automotive revolution.

    Best wishes,
    Tom Moloughney

    P.S. I'm approaching 50,000 miles, not 40,000!

    ReplyDelete